Friday, January 15, 2016

PUPPIES!!!

Jan 14,2016 PUPPIES were born! This is our first and last set of puppies. We have 6 beautiful dogs that have all been fixed except the two youngest Shih Tzu (from different places). Took them in to get them fixed and voila...puppies. 63 days later they finally came. Four were born which is a lot considering Shih Tzu usually only have 1-3.  Only three made it which was extremely sad.Here are some pictures of our babies. At the end is the link to the birth if you want to see it. Its edited so its only a couple minutes long. Didn't have to wait like I did. Excuse the Drumming sounds but apparently I am still working on my editing skills. Its suppose to be BACKGROUND music haha! Molly (the momma) is doing really well and I am proud of her. I only had to help with two so I was glad I was here. She is first time momma. I cant wait to see them grow up. Two of them are already spoken for and its not even been 24 hours:) Two great families that I am so thankful for anyways. Now we have had everything at the Ranch. Calves, Goats, Lambs, Kittens, Piglets, Horses, and now puppies. First and last batch but man aren't they so cute! Makes you almost want to keep one.





Subscribe by Google+, Bloglovin but email is best. Every week when they turn 1,2,3 weeks old I will be posting pictures. Who doesn't love seeing puppies grow up. Right now they look like little piggies or rats haha but they are super cute! ant wait to see what they end up looking like:)

No comments:

Post a Comment