Saturday, May 2, 2015

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao, billed as Battle for Greatness or The Fight of the Century, is an upcoming Professional Boxing match between the eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao and undefeated, five-division world champion Floyd Mayweather, Jr. The fight will take place on May 2, 2015 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Despite predictions that Mayweather–Pacquiao would be the highest grossing fight in history as early as 2009, disagreements between the two boxers' camps on terms for the fight prevented the bout from coming to fruition until 2015. (Wikipedia)


I am soooooooooooo excited about this fight. Ok, Ok I am not one that even watches boxing but we were waiting for a family movie to come on and my oldest Jackson was watching all the previews of the fight and the back story. Yep! Its the back story that got me going and then 10 minutes later we were discussing if we should watch the fight in a couple days. My only problem was I thought it was Sunday but its Saturday so I had to change plans which wasn't that good because we had already paid to watch the fight of the year!


12 rounds of amazement is what I am hoping for. Cassie is at a sleepover today so its going to just be the boys and I. I am soooooooo going to be cheering, ohhhing, ahhhing, and ducking as if I was getting hit. Yep I am one of those who feels like they are there ha!

This is the fight of this generation. Mayweather has never been beat. Pacquiao is fast and furious though and has only lost once. Even George Forman who fought Mohammed in the Rumble of the Jungle said that this is the fight of the century. I cant wait to see who wins. I cant believe I am so excited over a boxing event. Who knew!

Lets place bets.....Comment and tell me who you think will win. Whoever wins I will draw out of a hat the name of one of my subscribers and you will win a gift card! That's all the betting I will be doing. So Comment below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment