Monday, February 15, 2016

Homecoming, Senior, Sadies Fun

It was going to be a big night. Not only was it Jason and Josh last JV game of the season but it was also Homecoming and Senior night. I knew before it even started it was going to be a long day of fun and maybe even the occasional tear.



Homecoming at our school happens twice a year. Its not just during Football Season but its also during Basketball Season. I think that is pretty cool that they do it twice a year. Gives more opportunities for the kids to be on Homecoming Court.



This year we were lucky enough that two of our four teenagers were on the Homecoming Court. Jackson, our Senior, was prince this year for his grade and Cassie, our Junior, was princess for her class. We were proud to see them. Here are a couple pics of them with their dates for the night. I love that Jackson rocked the  bowtie and I thought that Cassie looks so beautiful.







It was also Senior night. Senior night means its the last home game of the season for well Seniors. They got to be announced over the intercom and also come up to shake their dads hands and give their mothers a hug and a rose. I am glad this time I didn't cry. Football Senior night I did however.  cant believe Jackson is a Senior and in just a couple months he will be graduated. Heck I cant believe he is going to be 18 in less than a week. I am SO OLD! He has grown so much and we are so very proud of him.






After all the games and festivities the kids had Sadie Hawkins dance. Did I tell you it was a long night haha! Lots of fun and lots of things for the kids to do. Sadie Hawkins is the dance where the girl asks the boy to go. Instead of dressing up all fancy they buy matching shirts or couples shirts. Cassie had asked her friend Chad to go with her. She did it in a unique way since he loves Tacos so much. Even gave him a Chocolate Taco Ice cream along with the invite. Man kids are clever these days.




Jackson was asked by his GF Kayla. She asked him at a previous basketball game and got all the kids to help with it. Too cute. She even gave him his favorite Reece's snacks. They didn't last long in our house. Thankfully Jack shared.




So the events started at 4pm and ended at 1am. It was a good day of a lot of memories. One that we will continue to do for the next three years with the kids. Josh next year will be our Varsity Basketball player and Jason wont be the newbie anymore on JV. I love seeing them play and thankfully I have a couple more years of watching it! Love all my kids.


If you would like to Subscribe please feel free to do it by email, Google+ or Bloglovin. I hope you have a very blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment