Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Organize my Life

I need someone to come organize my life. Oh and for free ha! This morning I was up and out the door by 6am. Had to meet the Cargo Container guy in town and take him to our new land. Of course I had to grab a coffee first at our only gas station in town. She laughed at me when asked how many shots I wanted. I said 22 please :) She decided for my health and the fact we are friends that maybe 3 was good. All I have to say is the world is lucky I managed to put on eyeliner and mascara:)

The kids were having big days too. Picture day, Field trip to a College, Cake Sale (for which I made the creepiest cupcakes), a Junior Feed at the Volleyball Game and Football Practice.

I need someone to come organize my time and my life. I am falling behind. Do you guys feel like your ever falling behind? I met with my contracting friend Christine at 8 and we started working on permits for our house, construction and the land. Did I say her mind works better in the morning than mine. Went to our new land. We bought 20 acres in town. All I can say is I will be sooooooooooo excited when I don't live on a 15 mile dirt road. I am not even sure what color my new car is. Come to think of it. Not sure what any of the colors of the cars or trucks are. Dirt! Is that a color? It should be!

It was a nice day to walk the whole plot and measure every last inch of where things had to be and where they are going. Thank goodness for Christines contracting mind~! Love her! It helps she is my friend too so its not boring while we are doing everything. After hours of paperwork, walking, her drawing plot plans I was off to go back to my house. The kids actually beat me home for once.

As soon as I walked in the door the questions started:) Love that about my kids. Also that they want to tell you about their day and what have been going on. Some days they really can be a breath of fresh air.

I got a lot done today but I need someone to come and organize my life. I have more paperwork to do and organizing it to go and turn it in tomorrow. All I can see right now is that I need to do another load of laundry and have to water my plants and lawn first. How do you guys do it all if you have had a long day? Do you let some things go? Or just get it done because its not going to do it itself? I personally am just gonna do it anyways.

All I know is 22 shots of espresso would be great right now:) I am super excited about our land and house though. Now we just have to get it so the house is on the land. Its going to be a big process but once its done I am going to sit on my porch and drink as many coffees as I want. Oh and sleep in:)

Remember to comment. We have a contest going on for a drawing for Starbucks Gift Card.

Subscribe to this blog by email, Google+ or Bloglovin and have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment