Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Nail Art : Converse Step by Step

I love getting my nails done. It makes me feel more like a lady with great nails since my hands are usually bottle feeding animals or gardening. I am lucky enough to have a nail tech named Kayla who lives in our little town. She does a great job but is always joking with me she doesn't really love to "Draw" on nails. Many of my friends go to her. Some love to have nude or classic colors (which I love too) but I think I tend to be more of the bold nail person for her. She had done great nails for me for my cruises, for graduations, for summer fun and just for the heck of it. She never turns my idea down and is always like "ok lets do this!" even when I wanted crazy glitter full nails so the fish would want to bite my hand when I went swimming in the Ocean. Its easy to go there and fun to come home to show my hubby!

Kayla's Nails in Adin is superb. I had an idea and she did it without fail! She rocks! Even took the pictures for me so I could blog about it. Ryan and I are total converse people. I wanted to do these nails to surprise him. We even got married in Tux and Wedding Dress but Converse underneath:)

Here is the how to.....by pictures! Again Thank you Kayla!!!! You did a great job!

white tips with paint

three white dots each side

blue (or whatever color) half circle

attach the lines

add black dots over the white dots at the end

LOVE them! You can do any color


Subscribe to my blog by going to the email section on the top of the page. You can also subscribe through Google+ and Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment