Saturday, July 4, 2015

TOP SECRET: Way to look thinner in Photos

Lets be honest....no one probably likes an unflattering photo. You know the ones! Today being a "selfie" generation we are taking more and more pictures of ourselves.

So!! I decided to tell my SECRET of how to make yourself look thinner in a photo! EVERY woman I am sure would love to know this considering we tend to be the ones that nit pic ourselves in pictures. I know I do at least.

So here you go! Here is the secret!!!

Its all about the ANGLE of the picture. Take a picture from above like this....

Remember though to not go TOO high because it will make your forehead look bigger and it is REALLY apparent that you are taking a picture from above.

It really does work. Look at the difference.

This again is from taking a picture looking down upon yourself.

This is a picture looking DIRECTLY at yourself which isn't that bad either but you can see in this picture my double chin.

Then this is the WORST angle anyone can take a picture. If you are trying to look BIGGER though this is the angle for you. This is why I don't generally let little kids take pictures of me haha! They are looking up.

So that's my little secret! Try it out and tell me what you think! Comment below if it worked for you! Even show me the difference...I would love to see it!

Subscribe to my blog by email. Go to the home page and put your email in at the top. Whenever I post you will receive an email. Can also follow by Google+ and Bloglovin. Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment