Thursday, August 20, 2015

Camping Fun


What’s a great thing to do on your 15th bday? Well, go camping of course! It’s not often that we are able to get away for a couple of days but we wanted Jason’s 15th bday to be family and fun. I can’t believe my youngest is 15. As of today I have two 15 year olds, 16 and 17 year old. Man, that’s just craziness.

We had the best time. We remodeled the inside of our trailer, took a 8 man tent also, lots of food, fishing licenses and we were on our way. The days were hot and the nights were cold but it was fun!




It was really beautiful there and I recommend it. Since it was Jason’s bday everything was planned around what he loves. Steak for dinner, s’mores , lots of snacks and cupcakes for his bday. It was his bday weekend! We had a great time! Caught a lot of fish and did some funny pictures. Just to get away as a family is always something we enjoy. Can’t wait to go back!




I have to say it was funny because Ryan and I wanted to stay an extra day and the kids were like “no we have football or volleyball”. Then Jackson turned to us and said….”when did we become the parents and you guys are like the kids”. I laughed. No one wants to go back to real life I said haha!





Here are some pictures from our trip…can’t wait to see what Jason wants to do next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment