Friday, August 21, 2015

FAST EASY HOMEMADE PIZZA


I love homemade pizza. I love even more SIMPLE, EASY, FAST homemade pizza. I am not a fan of doughs that have to rest or sit for a day to get plumpness. This recipe makes it perfect every time! I will show you In pictures. I make what I call kids pizza which is pepperoni and then adult pizza which is tons of different cheeses with garlic. YUM!


First I will start out with the recipe: (this is for one large pizza…I triple it because I have 6 ppl in my family).

2-3 cups flour

1 cup warm wateer

1 Tablespoon honey

1 Tablespoon oil

1 Tablespoon instant yeast

1 Teaspoon Salt
Directions: Mix honey, oil, warm water, salt and yeast together. Yeast should slightly bubble. I use a kitchenaid with the dough mixer. Add slowly 2-3 cups of flour till firm. Mind you I triple this recipe because I have four hungry teenagers so you will see much more in the pictures. Kneed for 3 minutes with left over flour. Make pizza then cook in a preheated oven on a greased pan for 8-10 minutes. DING timer is done and perfection comes out. No resting time. No extra wait time. You can add whatever topping you want.

 
 

Dough should look like this

I triple the recipe to make individual pizzas

Kneeded 6 balls

Put pizza sauce in middle, can use spaghetti sauce also

Use a spoon to swirl it on

For the kids I use mozzarella cheee

and pepperoni

Bake for 8-10 minutes on greased pan in a 475 preheated oven

Now on to Adult pizza....add 2 tablespoons minced garlic from jar

spread it around and add olive oil
(use as much or as little as you want)

I love the smell and taste of basil so I add that too

Add adult cheeses....feta, parmesan,

after the adult cheeses I add mozzarella. Bake in 475 degree oven for 8-10 minutes 

Yummy! Simple! Fast!
Try it out on your family I am sure they will love it. The crust is yummy and plump! I always add a lot of cheese because I like the gooey goodness. Hope you like it as much as we do. Please Share!
 
Subscribe to this blog by email. Go to the top of the page and put your email in. You will receive a email everytime I blog. You can also go on Google+ or Bloglovin. Have a blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment