Monday, August 3, 2015

They're Back!!

Cassie drew this of Ryan and I
After 2 months of not seeing my kids...THEY ARE BACK! I am so excited. Since we are a blended family all our kids go to their other parents house for the summer. Its 2 months of what you think would be silence but we are actually really busy. Its the busiest time of the year for Ranchers.

I was really excited to pick up the kids from the airport. I wasn't thrilled that it was at 1230am and the plane was late. Seeing their faces though made everything better. I must say that my one son Joshua apparently has a different style at his dads house because he got off the plane wearing Sponge Bob Square Pants PJs. I just had to laugh. Here is this 6'3'' 15 year old wearing PJS and rocking it.

Josh in his pjs when we picked him up

Tired and waiting for luggage
We went to the hotel and slept because we were all exhausted and the next day we picked up Jackson, our oldest. Jason, our youngest, is staying for another week so he can spend half his bday there and half of it here.

Ryan knew I so needed Coffee. He cracks me up
I was so thrilled to see all their faces. Wished Jason was here too but I knew he would be here soon. We also met and picked up Cassies BFF Kyla for the week. We had a car load with all of us and all that luggage. So much so we had to buy one of those things for the top of my Expedition ha!

Hug Fight War
One of my favorite pictures is when Jackson tried to go hug Joshua. As you can see it turned into more of a laughing wrestling match.

We had a good day! Since we were in the city we went clothes shopping for school. Then went to the luxury theater to see Mission Impossible Rogue. The kids were pretty excited to see a movie sitting in lounge chairs. I laughed because I took a picture after the movie was over and the flash was on but wouldn't actually flash....so this is the picture we ended up with haha!

Movies
I am glad that school clothes shopping is done for 3 out of the 4 kids. whew! That always takes a load off. We live 2 hours from any type of mall so we just went to a thousand stores until they got enough pants, shirts, shoes etc to start this new year. The one thing I am finally thankful for is none of them grew over the summer tons so we still had clothes at home. We have had a child grow two sizes in
Jackson and Josh

Cassie and her bff Kyla
one summer before.

I am just thrilled to pieces that they are back! Its not quiet anymore and I have to remember how to cook for 6 again but I love every minute of it. Back to having a house of noise, questions, hugs (I hug them till they are almost uncomfortable and then finally let go ha), and where is food questions (when their is a huge pantry full of it). I love them so much! I am so glad they are home and had a good summer!

Now off to go feed the hungry teens once again! :)

Subscribe to my blog by putting your email at the top of this page. Or you can subscribe by Google+ or Bloglovin app. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment