Thursday, February 19, 2015

Back in Action....kinda

I am finally home! After a week in the hospital from Severe Bronchitis I was a released a few days ago. I am down from taking breathing treatments every hour on the hour to every four hours now. I am so happy to be in my own house, in my own bed, with my family.

Thank you everyone who came to visit, called or prayed for me. I am so thankful for the many friends and family that I have. I am feeling much better even though I have to take it easy for awhile still. At least I am home.

Its been two days and my husband and Mother in Law wont let me lift a finger. Its hard because I am someone who wants to do everything. Like today I feel horrible because my son is having his awards ceremony and I am not there. Makes you feel like a bad parent. Although as I was told if I don't get better then I am missing out on more.

I am so thankful for my Mother in Law and my husband. They don't push me to get better faster rather they make it so I am ABLE to get better faster. We are all being pampered with my MIL good cooking and my house is staying clean so I don't fret. She is a God send. My husband is so sweet and make sure I have anything I need. I am getting better which is good. Can almost walk around my house without weezing to death. Craziness I know. Guess this is what happens when you have a low immune system from Cushings. Thank goodness I am on the other side of this all.

Just wanted to thank you all for your prayers. This is short and to the point but wanted everyone to know I am ok:)

No comments:

Post a Comment