Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Cheap Massages and Beach Bums

Our first day in Puerto Vallarta Mexico was fabulous. As soon as we got off the ship we had two days there. After swimming with the dolphins we decided to hit none other than the beach! We love the beach. It was so warm you just walk right in without any shivers. I had each of the kids pack their towels, flip flops, underwater cameras and sunscreen. No one was going to get burnt on my clock ha!
Who is going to dunk who

I love the ocean. At this beach its solid nice non rocky sand. Clear water that is amazingly fun to swim in. The one thing I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE about the beaches there is you can get massages for only 20-30 Dollars. On the ship they are 140 dollars for an hour so I was able to get everyone who wanted a massage one for the same price as one on the ship. The massages were amazing and very professional. You get one hour for 20-30 dollars on a massage table under a umbrella listening to the sounds of the ocean. Jackson and I were first. Cassie and Joshua went next. Ryan and Jason didn't want one because they were having too much fun in the Ocean. The second day we went back Jackson and I had yet another massage. Hey why not? Its vacation!
Jackson and Josh getting Massages

There are so many people walking the beach trying to sell you stuff which was kinda fun to watch. Anything offered to you, you can get half price if you just tell them that's what you have. It was interesting to watch my kids bargain with the locals. Jackson is pretty good at it ,Cassie did okay and to the two younger ones we had to do it because they would just pay full price on anything. The food was really good too in the carts. Cassie loved her fresh mango on a stick with chili pepper and lemon.
Cassie eating fresh mango with chili and lime


We had a great time. I think at one point or another everyone had dunked someone. Being a bigger girl I LOVE the water because it has no weight. My kids were tossing me around like a rag doll which they loved. We all laughed about my legs too how they look like baby powder because they were so white. I think I went from baby powder white to translucent so I am getting a little tanner ha.
My white legs but look at his farmers tan~! lol

Dunking Jason

Boys will be boys


We had an amazing time in the water. It was such a family fun day! Massages, bargaining and tons of water play. By the time we went back to the ship we were definitely tired. Ps....with all the spraying I had my family do...guess who came back burnt! Me! Dangit!
Perfect sand and warm water

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Here are some pictures of some of the fun we had. This was just day one off the ship. By the time we went back on we were so tired from all the fun we had. I laughed so hard at the kids dunking me or their siblings. My day was complete spending it with my husband who is so romantic always giving me a peck every few minutes and watching my kids have a great time. My mommy heart swooned at our family day.
Cassie and Jason jumping waves

Trying to be serious when I took a picture...they look like twins

Josh got caught by wave

Jason selfie time

Cassie and the wave

Love of my life.
 
Subscribe by putting in your email on the home page, Google+ or Bloglovin and have a Blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment