Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I'm Back! Did you miss us?

Our 7 day Carnival Cruise to Cabo and Puerto Vallarta Mexico was AMAZING!!! Our first REAL vacation where we weren't visiting family. I have decided for the next seven days to write about a different thing we did on the cruise and our excursions. LOTS OF PICTURES! I will start tonight but as you all know when you go somewhere for 7 days with 6 people....you come back with a lot of laundry! Going to finish that....get into my ZEN zone and post, post, post, post away! Here are just a FEW pictures to keep you wanting more though. Missed all of you!

Plus our winners for the 10,000 challenge is Laura Lian and Kristen Gunnerson! Email me at Cushingscountrygirl@gmail.com and I will send you your 20 dollar E-gift card to Starbucks!










No comments:

Post a Comment