Thursday, May 14, 2015

Scrapbooking Help

I am new at the Scrapbooking thing! I need help!! So I went out and went a little crazy in the past couple months knowing we were going on a Family Cruise and wanted to Scrapbook our adventure when we got home. I have tons of stuff....probably need more though ha! You know how scrapbooking goes right? You ALWAYS need something MORE!

This blog today however isn't to help you on scrapbooking... I know, I know I am selfish! Its for You to help ME! All you scrapbookers out there I need your help. Where do I find the best stuff online to buy that isn't expensive? Where do I find ideas on how to make my pages better? What tips do I need to know to scrapbook. What do I REALLY need to have or know to Scrapbook? Help me viewers!! :)

I will forever love you!!

Here is what I have so far....and to me it looks juvenile but I guess that's okay. I am picking up pictures today so I will be able to really start soon. I am a mom of four teens and live on a Ranch out in the middle of no where with my awesome hubby. When I am bored which isn't often I would like to Scrapbook our adventures.



Again, I will love you forever. That's gotta be something right?

Subscribe to this blog by email, Bloglovin, Google+, or even putting us on your favorites list so you can come back and see if your advice has helped me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment