Monday, May 18, 2015

Prom! The Roaring Twenties

Its that time of year again. PROM SEASON. This is our third year doing Prom and when I think about all four of my kids I still have 4 more Proms to go. That's Craziness.
Siblings Hope and Thomas with Siblings Jackson and Cassie


This year the theme was The Roaring 20's which I thought was nice and elegant. The Junior Class puts on the Prom each year. They pick the theme, decorate and get everything ready for it. Everyone did a great job. The set looked Amazing and the kids had a lot of fun. Since my oldest is a Junior this year that means we have 4 more proms to go.

This year only two out of the three kids that were in High School went. Jackson and Cassie decided to go with friends. Joshua said he "wanted to stay home, rent a tux and watch the notebook by himself". Ha! That kid cracks me up.

Cassie went to her friends house to get ready and had their dinner there before going to Prom. Jackson decided to go to the Prom dinner for the Valley with friends and then go to Prom.

The guys

The Girls

It was a fun night of just dancing and hanging with friends. Jack was happy to not have to wear a tux since he didn't ask anyone to prom this year. It was a good evening. I cant believe next year I will have four going to prom. That's going to be an expensive one~! They had fun. I cant wait till next year when all four kids go!


 Thank you Jamie at Picture this Photography for the Amazing Prom Pictures too. She always does an amazing job at our Graduation and Family pictures also!
Cassie and BFF Amber

Hope, Jackson and Thomas

Cassie

Jackson and Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment