Saturday, May 30, 2015

Proud of my daughter


I am always proud of my teenagers. There is always something they are doing in school, in sports, at home or at work on the ranch that makes me proud. Today is my daughter’s day though. It was Academic Awards Night and Cassie did VERY well. Hard work in studying really pays off.

 

She got awarded Honors from the Senate, the State legislature and from the school. She also obtained the Biology Award for her class and a Math Award.  Cassie also got Honors for having over a 3.5 (she has a 4.0) for all the semesters. I am really proud of her.

 

I loved hearing her teachers say that she strived for excellence and would even take a test that was a low A over to score higher. I know as the years go by school will get harder but she is constantly working at that. Her goal is Valedictorian of her class in two years. Go Cassie! If you put your mind to it…you can do it!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment