Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Fun Fun Fun and so many laughs....Whisper Challenge

Its just so funny!!We had so much fun I wish we would of done this before! We as a family did the Whisper Challenge. Have you ever heard of it? OMG its so funny!!




Let me explain what the challenge is first. You have two people (we did our whole family but just kept switching ppl. They even wanted to keep playing after we had finished with all 6 of us) and one wears a set of noise cancelling headphones. You can also just use normal headphones and turn up the sound a little. The other person will "whisper" a saying to the person with the headphones on. The person with the headphones on has to try and tell them what they think they are saying. Ok Its just so funny. Some of the things you THINK you are "HEARING" but its no where near what was really said. Here....look at our first one. This one is our two fourteen year olds Jason and Joshua. I swear you will start laughing especially half way through when a "guest" shows up midway and makes EVERYONE in the house laugh!


 
So then Cassie and Joshua did the Challenge. You can totally tell that Cassie is our studious one because of what she "hears". LOL! I think she might have a secret person she likes or something too or one of our words just always sounds like a guy we all know:)


Ok I had to laugh because Jackson and Ryan came home to the four of us doing the Whisper Challenge. As you can see they were still in their gear (bow hunting coyotes away from our animals). They wanted to change but I made them stay in it because I thought they looked cute ha! I laughed so hard on one of the things that Jackson said and how Ryan responds. I couldn't help but have the screen jiggle a little because I was laughing so hard. Excuse the fact that I am coughing in some of the videos also, I am still recovering from my hospital stay.

Then the kids wanted to do Ryan and I. They did our questions for us since I had been doing all of theirs. We had so much fun and I only slightly cared that I look a mess. PS....For those of you who know I have a Rare Disease called Cushings which makes you gain excess of amounts of weight from Cortisol. Since being in Remission I have lost a lot of weight BUT because I was put back in the hospital and given a lot of steroids for breathing treatments and Bronchitis....I am back to being REALLY puffy moon face. So just know....I must love you guys a lot because I don't normally video when this is happening to me ha! XOXOXOXO ..........

So as you can see we had a lot of fun! We actually have more videos but I just showed one of each of us. We had one of Cassie and I. Also Jack and Josh wanted to do one. Maybe I will put those up if you guys leave in the comments you want to see it.

I highly recommend doing this with your family. Its fun! Its free! Its entertaining and the kids really get into it. :) I hope you enjoyed watching our crazy family.

Please subscribe to this blog. I cant tell if you have but It would be nice:) I do a giveaway every month also. Gotta love Gift cards! Have a Blessed Day!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment