Sunday, March 1, 2015

Girls VS boys sleepover....how weird is it?

There is a HUGE difference from girl sleepover to boy sleepovers. Wait...Do boys even call it a boy sleepover? I don't think they do because that doesn't sound MANLY enough:)

Anyways, Cassie had her friend spend the night. When she has her friends come over I honestly don't care how long they stay because girls just giggle and stay to themselves. You don't have to entertain them. They entertain themselves. When the boys have guys spend the night its a lot more rowdy and they are constantly bored lol....or hungry! Man boys can eat us out of house and home. We got through a gallon or two of milk just in a night when Jackson and his good friend Mateo spend the night. Maybe we would invest in a milking cow if they didn't stink so much!

Cassie and Amber had a really good time. They entertained themselves. It was cute because they are both into this Anime Called "Death Note" about these two characters (good and evil) and who is going to win out. They both have the same T-shirt for it too and were wearing it to be Twins lol. No way boys would do that ha! I thought it was really cute.

Girls are way different too. They don't care how close they are sitting to one another or if they have to sit close because there are so many people at the table. Boys have to have like a minimum of a couple feet because God forbid if they were to touch elbows or something while they ate. Its too funny.


There is so many differences between boys and girls. Besides the amount they eat, how they entertain each other and well lets be honest....how they smell ha!

It was weird too because I got up early with the dogs to let them out. Checked and everyone was still asleep so I went back to bed. I swear it was a second later but I was smelling pancakes and heard a knock at the door. It was Cassie. Amber and Cassie got up and decided to make pancakes and eggs for everyone for breakfast that I had put out to make myself. BOYS (at least mine) NEVER would of done that with their friends. They would of knocked on the door and said they were hungry or they would of just made cereal until I got up to make a good breakfast for them. It cracks me up the differences.

Breakfast was great. The girls did a great job. We added some of my fresh strawberry  and blueberry preserves and Voila everyone ate everything on their plate. After breakfast the girls were back in their room giggling and having fun.

I don't mind having a lot of kids spend the night. I already have four teens so it doesn't seem like a big difference when the kids have someone spend the night. Usually its my oldest Jackson or Cassie asking. I think the younger boys may be afraid the older ones will tease them or something I don't know. I am a lot different than my mom. We were only allowed to have one person spend the night at a time. It was only my sister and I and we couldn't have them spend the night on the same night.

I remember the days calling my BFF Laura and asking her if I could spend the night at her house. Or we would plan this big thing where she would come and spend the night at mine. I lucked out because my mom loved Laura and called her the "better daughter" ha! I said its because she was able to go home. :) Those sleepover days were some of the best days of my teenage life. I have the best memories from those nights. Even 20 years later Laura and I STILL talk about some of those sleepover times:) That's what I want my kids to have....those good memories with friends.

Its just this time....we all got a breakfast out of it too:)

Subscribe to my blog by going to the home page and putting in your email address. You will receive a email every time I blog. Unsubscribe at anytime. Have a Blessed Day.

2 comments:

  1. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful information specially the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete